High-performance wireless broadband connectivity solution for on and off-shore digital oil fieldsRADWIN for Oil & Gas industry in APAC, Papua New Guinea, Myanmar, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam
Wireless Connectivity Solution for Oil & Gas industry
RADWIN delivers high capacity Point-to-Point, Point-to-MultiPoint with a smart beamforming antenna and wireless broadband in motion (FiberinMotion®) solutions for digital oil fields.
RADWIN’s connectivity solutions support a wide range of broadband applications that are essential for oil and gas companies to assure enhanced safety, security and operational efficiency through real-time data, IoT, video and VoIP connectivity from wells, mobile drillers, vehicles and field offices.
RADWIN is a leading provider of Point-to-Multipoint and Point-to-Point broadband wireless solutions. Incorporating the most advanced technologies such as a Beamforming antenna and an innovative Air
Interface, RADWIN’s systems deliver optimal performance in the toughest conditions including high interference and obstructed line-of-sight.
Deployed in over 170 countries, RADWIN’s solutions power applications including backhaul, broadband access, private network connectivity, video surveillance transmission as well as delivering broadband on the
move for trains, vehicles and vessels.
Wireless Communications Solutions for the Oil and Gas Industry
Designed to operate and perform in harsh environments and over water, FiberinMotion® presents a best in class solution that caters to the needs of oil and gas companies, ensuring increased safety and operational efficiency.
RADWIN high-performance wireless broadband connectivity solutions portfolio for Digital Oil Fields:
JET Smart Beamforming Point-to-MultiPoint:
- Up to 1.5Gbps per sector / 6Gbps per cell
- Bi-directional beamforming antenna
- Innovative air interface
- Support 3.4-3.8 GHz or 4.9- 6.0 GHz bands
- Guaranteed SLA
- High uplink system gain in limited EIRP, ETSI & FCC
- 25 dBm transmission power across all modulations
- High packets-per-second (PPS) for VoIP and CCTV
- High frequency reuse of 1:2
- Up to 90% uplink traffic transmission
- Dynamic channel bandwidth selection (D-CBS)
RADWIN 2000 Point-to-Point:
- High Capacity – up to 750Mbps
- Long range – up to 120km/ 75miles
- Dynamic channel bandwidth selection (D-CBS) – maximizing link capacity in congested spectrum
- Configurable asymmetric capacity
- Ruggedized IP67 outdoor units
RADWIN FiberinMotion® Mobility:
- Up to 750Mbps
- Simultaneously support up to 16 vehicles per sector
- Wide Area Coverage – up to 5km/ 3miles
- Multiband – 4.9 – 6.0GHz
- MIMO3x3/MIMO2x2/Diversity dynamic selection for maximum capacity and quality
- 1.5Gbps dual-carrier self-contained base station series
- Support up to 4 sectors to cover 360˚
- Support integrated and external antennas
Two models are available :
- MultiSector Integrated – Ideal for short range MicroPoP applications
- MultiSector Connectorized – Ideal for long range applications where antenna selection flexibility is required
- Reduce Tower TCO
- Save site glue components & tower cable wiring
- Reduce tower complexity
RADWIN advantages for Oil and Gas companies:
- Highest capacity to support bandwidth-demanding applications including CCTV, VoIP and high data traffic.
- Service Level Assurance (SLA) per camera, sensor, and vehicle.
- High spectrum efficiency
- Support of real-time high-quality video transmission (fixed and mobile):
- › Committed uplink capacity – up to 90%
- › Low latency and jitter
- Network redundancy and increased availability
- Unified synchronization, eliminating self-interference
- High durability with IP67-rated units
- Remote site connectivity
- Real-time CCTV monitoring
- Automatic Metering Infrastructure (AMI)
- Supervisory Control and Data
- Acquisition (SCADA)
- Wellhead connectivity
- Mobile or nomadic connectivity to mobile drillers, mobile offices, and service trucks
- Pipeline protection- real-time connectivity to CCTV cameras and security patrol vehicles
RADWIN is a leading provider of wireless broadband solutions that incorporate advanced technologies to deliver optimal performance in the toughest conditions. Deployed in over 170 countries, RADWIN’s solutions power a range of applications from last-mile connectivity to backhaul.
Amboya is a value-added re-seller of Radwin in APAC, including distribution of Radwin products in Papua New Guinea, Myanmar, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam.
Complete portfolio of sub 6GHz Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint solutions and a multi-service Small Cell solution, as well as wireless broadband-in-motion for vehicles, trains and vessels.
Get In Touch
Radio PtMT (Point to Multipoint) equipment - RADWIN JET / 5000 Series – video overview. In APAC, Papua New Guinea, Myanmar Thailand, Indonesia Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam Radwin Radio PtMT (Point to Multipoint) systems can be purchased from Amboya, official Radwin...
Radio Point to Multipoint Radwin JET DUO 5GHz – a dual carrier base station with beamforming antenna
Radwin JET Radio PtMT (Point to Multipoint) Series sets a new standard of performance and reliability for wireless broadband. Amboya is a value-added re-seller of Radwin in APAC, including distribution of Radwin products in Papua New Guinea, Myanmar, Thailand,...
A new solution that encapsulates both 3.4 - 3.7 GHz and 4.9-6.0 GHz radios to deliver unparalleled 1.5 Gbps data speeds (750Mbps per band). – video overview. In APAC, Papua New Guinea, Myanmar, Thailand, Indonesia Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Radwin Radio PtMT...
Bridging the gap between broadband and IoT applications, Smart-Node is the worlds' first all-in-one outdoor multi-power and communications managed solution. Smart-Node enables power and connectivity for various devices including CCTV cameras, wireless broadband...
RADWIN’s mmWave mesh solution will enable service providers to deliver high-speed, multi-gig wireless access services to homes and businesses in urban and suburban environments, expanding service providers’ network coverage beyond the fiber footprint. Point-to-Point...