Xorcom Small Business IP PBX (Private Branch Exchange)
While small business IT budget is limited, in today’s work environment it is possible to get customized and modern voice communications in a fraction of the cost of the same capabilities only 10-15 years ago.
As a small business owner, it is good to know the capabilities of modern-day business IP PBX phone systems, which extend far beyond the classic key-systems of the past. Knowing that it is possible to make more out of every interaction with the customer, and making sure the employees are able to provide the best service with the least waste of time.
Small businesses can use both on-premise PBX or Cloud-based hosted PBX.
On-premise system is Xorcom Spark (in basic configuration) hosted PBX setup starts from 5 extensions.
IP PBX / PABX for small business distributed by Amboya include:
Important Small Business PBX Features
- Cloud call recording – small businesses can now record an unlimited amount of calls and have them safely and securely without worrying about managing servers and meeting regulation. All calls are encrypted and saved in the cloud.
- Visual IVR & queues let the small business manager easily understand the business call-flow. With clear visual layout, it is easy to see how a call will be routed once it gets into the system and to make sure there are no “dead ends” in call routing.
- Smart IP phone provisioning tools reduce the time and cost of setting up a phone system. Small businesses may even be able to add new phones themselves using the PhoneScan provisioning app.
- Amazing search – CompletePBX global search makes it easy to find and modify things in the system. There is no need to remember menu structures or guess where things are, simply search for any menu item or entity in the system and immediately see all relevant results
Comparison of on-premise PBX Spark CXS1000 and full-featured Virtual PBX
|Spark CSX1000||Complete PBX5 Software|
|Max. capacity (users)||30||up to 5000 users, licensed per amount of extensions|
|Max. concurrent calls (SIP only)||30||Based on resources|
|Max. concurrent calls (PRI + FXS)||10||–|
|Max. analog ports (FXS, FXO)||16||via gateway|
|Max. digital ports:|
|BRI ISDN||8||via gateway|
|E1/T1 PRI, E1 R2, T1 CAS||1/2**||via gateway|
|Ethernet ports||1 x 100 mb||–|
|Mass storage||8 GB||–|
|Rapid Recovery||No||VM snaphot|
|Internal backup and restore||NO||VM snaphot|
free upgrade under warranty
|CompletePBX VM, available for VMware, Hyper-V and Oracle VirtualBox|
Do I need PBX, is My Business a Call Center?
While most businesses do not consider themselves call centers, it is becoming more and more popular for small business to set up their IP PBX phone system with call center capabilities to ensure maximum effectiveness of employees and minimum waiting time for customers. Features like smart queue management, priority VIP customers, dynamic agents, reporting tools, smart multi-layer IVR (auto-attendant) and many more features that used to cost a lot are available today for very affordable pricing.
Therefore, many small businesses with even two or three people that are answering the phone for service or sales now setup this as a small call center with professional management of call flow and proper statistics and real time monitoring that provides the business owner with visibility, so that she can take the right decisions based on data.
Supported IP Phones
New! Software SIP phone - softphone app for Apple or Android
For only 13,5 $ per year
Cloudphone Softphone Advnatages:
- Always stay connected
- Use mobile as an Office PBX extension
- Voice & video calls
- Sync contacts
- Call logs
- Visual voicemail
- Do not disturb
- Calls recording, transfer, conference and hold
- Allows to use a business number instead of a private one
- A cost-effective solution
PBX / PABX systems distributed & installed by Amboya in APAC region are intended for all kinds of industries including Hospitality, Government, Business, Education, and many others.
Amboya is an official integrator, sales & service provider of VoIP PBX systems in APAC region.
If you are interested to learn more, get a quote or schedule a demo, please call us at:
email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact a local representative, or fill the form below.
Amboya is a value-added re-seller of Xorcom IP PBX / PABX solutions, VoIP and hybrid PBX, single location and multi-branch phone systems, on-premise, and in data-centers virtual phone systems and multi-tenant PBX. Xorcom develops various VoIP PBX systems, including PBX Software, PBX Appliances, Hotel Phone Systems for all kinds of industries including Hospitality, Government, Business, Education, and others.
Amboya is an official integrator, sales & service of VoIP PBX systems in the APAC region, including Papua New Guinea, Myanmar, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam
Get In touch, get a quote:
No. 2037, Okeyedwin Street, Taungthugone Ward (Near Shwe Ba Gone), Insein Township, Yangon, Myanmar
Tel: +95 995 428 94 65